Valid 01 November 2018 – 31 October 2019
- R 11 080 – package per person sharing.
- R 12 860 – single booking rate per person.
- R 5 545 – children 12 years and under.
- R 115 – per person Conservation Levy.
Valid 01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020
- R 11 970 – package per person sharing.
- R 13 890 – single booking rate per person.
- R 5 990 – children 12 years and under.
- R 115 – per person Conservation Levy.
- Private transfer to one of our designated areas.
- Accommodation at Tydon Safari Camp.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Drives in the Kruger National Park and Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
- Conservation levies for Kruger National Park.
- Scenic Panorama Route en route to Johannesburg or Nelspruit post safari.
Excluded and/or Special Conditions
- All activities not indicated.
- Meals and drinks en route to and from Tydon Safari Camp.
- Communication costs.
- Conservation levies for Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
- Single adult sharing with a child is applicable at the single rate.
- All tours are payable in South African Rand (ZAR).
- It is advisable to check exchange rates with your bankers on the day you book your safari tour.
- All tourist attractions and mandatory stops visited en route to Tydon Safari Camp, as well as the return trips are brief and subject to change depending upon time constraints of the day.
- Children are more than welcome at the Tydon Safari Camp; however, there are various restrictions regarding bush activities and room configurations.
- When enquiring about this tour make certain you include the children’s ages for us to be able to send you the child rates and child policy restrictions.
3 Day Kruger Park and Sabi Sand Safari Itinerary
Your 3 Day Kruger National Park and Sabi Sand Safari experience begins with a transfer in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle from one of our designated collection points to Tydon Safari Camp, located on the border of the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve.
On arrival at our Safari Camp, you will be greeted by a sense of peace and tranquillity as the sounds of birds in nearby trees serenade you while familiarizing yourself with the camp and settling into your tent before heading out on a sunset drive in the exclusive Sabi Sand Reserve.
After your sunset/night game drive, we return to Safari Camp for pre-dinner drinks and a hearty South African dinner while relaxing around the campfire chatting and reflecting on the day’s experience before retiring to the comfort of your private safari tent for a good night’s sleep.
Rise and shine early to the African bush bathed in soft morning light. Enjoy a fresh cup of tea or coffee and light snack before setting out on a morning drive into the Kruger National Park in search of Africa’s Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and Rhino) and the abundance of other wild animal that inhabit the area.
After your morning drive in the legendary Kruger National Park, a delectable breakfast awaits you at Safari Camp followed by leisure time to relax and enjoy your tranquil surroundings in the heart of the African bush.
A refreshing lunch is served at around 14:00 during the heat of the day before embarking on an afternoon drive in the Kruger Park, in an open safari vehicle, allowing you to experience the South African bush up close.
After an afternoon in the Kruger Park we return to Tydon Safari Camp where you are invited to unwind with pre-dinner drinks and a scrumptious traditional dinner served in the lantern lit outdoor boma around the campfire recounting your adventures in the Kruger before retreating to your private tent for a peaceful night’s sleep.
On our final day, we say goodbye to Tydon Safari Camp and travel through breathtaking mountain scenery and quaint towns back to bustling cities where your incredible 3 Day African adventure ends at around 17:00 in Johannesburg or 12:00 in Nelspruit, leaving you with a passion for the bush that will linger for a lifetime. (Panorama route not included for Skukuza Airport transfers.)
Our 3 Day Kruger Park and Sabi Sand Safari takes you on two exciting game drives into the Kruger National Park and one sunset/night drive in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve. The Sabi Sand Reserve is well known for its leopard sightings and close wildlife encounters, making it one of South Africa’s top safari destinations.
At Tydon African Safaris we give you the opportunity to experience the wonders of the African wilderness in the morning as the sun rises over the plains of Africa, in the afternoon as the intense heat of the day cools and the animals leave the shade of the trees in search of water, and a sunset/night drive giving you the opportunity to spot predators as they hunt for their next meal.
Experience these exhilarating game viewing drives on the back of open 4x4 safari vehicles led by skilled and experienced guides with extensive knowledge of the local wildlife and habitats, ensuring that you get the most out of your safari experience.
Meals at Tydon Safari Camp
At Tydon African Safaris we consider homely South African cuisine an essential part of the African safari experience. The meals that we serve are a reflection of real homestyle South African food; we do cater for vegetarians.
A traditional cooked breakfast buffet with a selection of fresh fruit, yoghurts, cereals, and freshly baked muffins and crumpets is served after your morning game drive, or before departure on your last day of safari.
Lunchtime is served at camp during the heat of the day; therefore, we prepare a light refreshing meal accompanied by a selection of fresh salads and chilled fruit that satisfy the taste buds.
Ice-cold beverages and fruit juices are available for purchase.
Scents of traditional South African food, generally cooked over an open fire or in a potjie pot (three-legged pot), whet your appetite for the sumptuous meal to come. In true South African style, we all eat together in the lantern lit open air boma around the crackling campfire under the African sky.