Join us for an unforgettable 4 Day Luxury Safari adventure into two of South Africa’s leading game parks - the prestigious Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve and the world-famous Kruger National Park, making it one of the best African safari tours available.
Our 4 Day Kruger Park and Sabi Sand Safari tour takes you into the heart of the African bush where you experience close up animal encounters and world class game viewing in open safari vehicle game drives by professional game rangers, who share their extensive experience and knowledge with you.
This classic 4 Day African Safari tour is available to individuals, small groups, and families, as there are family tents available at our tented safari camp. The luxury tented camp provides a true South African experience, ensuring that you break away from the bustling city life and join us under the tranquil African sky for a special treat.
4 Day Luxury Kruger National Park Safari and Sabi Sand Experience
- Private transfer between one of our designated collection areas and Tydon Safari Camp
- Daily departures from Johannesburg, Nelspruit or Skukuza
- Two morning and two afternoon Sabi Sand and Kruger National Park game drives and one sunset/night drive in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Three nights’ accommodation at Tydon Safari Camp
- Three breakfasts, two lunches and three dinners
- Scenic Panorama Route en route to your designated destination post safari.
Day 1: Transfer to Tydon Safari Camp & Sabi Sand Game Reserve Sunset Drive
- Pick up from Johannesburg or one of the local airports.
- Transfer from Johannesburg to Tydon Safari Camp is around 6 hours including stops. Lunch will be on guests’ own account.
- Shortly after arrival at Tydon Safari Camp, you head out on your sunset/night game drive in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
- After your game drive you head back to Tydon Safari Camp to relax around the campfire sipping on chilled drinks before a traditional South African dinner.
Day 2: Morning and afternoon Kruger National Park Game Drives
- Early morning coffee and tea and light snack served in the thatched lapa.
- Morning game drive in The Kruger National Park. (3 hours)
- Breakfast is served in our lapa
- Relaxing free time at Safari Camp
- Lunch is served in the main dining area at Tydon Safari Camp
- Afternoon drive in Kruger National Park. (3 hours)
- Pre-dinner drinks and well-prepared dinner will be served in the outdoor boma or main dining area (weather dependent).
Day 3: Sabi Sand Game Drives – Greater Kruger
- Refreshing cup of coffee or tea and light snack before your early morning game drive in Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve
- Brunch served at Tydon Safari Camp in the main dining area
- Free leisure time around Tydon Safari Camp
- A light lunch is served at 14:00 in the camps main dining area
- Sunset/night wildlife viewing drive in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve
- Arriving at Safari Camp after nightfall, we sit down to a hearty South African meal around the campfire in the open boma.
Day 4: Tydon Safari Camp to Johannesburg or Nelspruit via Panorama Route
- After a leisurely breakfast on our last day of safari, we depart from Tydon Safari Camp saying goodbye to the untamed African bush and its wildlife, travelling via the Panorama Route (not included for Skukuza transfers) through quaint towns and breathtaking landscapes back to the vibrant city of Johannesburg or Nelspruit where your African safari experience comes to an end at around 17:00 in Johannesburg, or in Nelspruit at around 12:00.
About the Safari
At Tydon African Safaris we provide a unique and personal safari experience in the magical African bush, conducted by our passionate guides and providing you with excellent wildlife encounters, comfortable luxury tented accommodation, and world-class personal service.
While on safari you will discover the wonders of the Kruger National Park and experience the unspoilt bush of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Sharing an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park, this immense and diverse tract of land is home to the Big Five of Africa (lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo and elephant), and many more wildlife species.
Combining two of South Africa’s premier wildlife destinations allows for exciting wildlife viewing opportunities while exploring the vast wilderness, in an open game viewing vehicle.
Seven luxury safari styled tented rooms settled on wooden platforms create the perfect ambiance for your wildlife safari experience.
Our charming canvas tented rooms with air-conditioning and en suite bathrooms combine comfort and privacy while preserving the traditions of an African safari camp.
The chic African styled tented rooms feature three quarter size twin beds with African design bedspreads and mosquito nets, plug points, hairdryer, comfortable chairs, as well as tea and coffee amenities.
Children have the unique opportunity of staying in their own tented room on the same deck as their parents or we provide stretchers in the same tent as the parents.
For more information on your transfers, recommended hotels, and flight information, please follow the link below: About Your Transfers
Valid 01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020
- R 15 810 – package per person sharing.
- R 18 500 – single booking rate per person.
- R 7 960 – children 12 years and under.
- R 230 – per person Conservation Levy
Valid 01 November 2020 – 31 October 2021
- R 16 917– package per person sharing.
- R 19 795– single booking rate per person.
- R 8 517 – children 12 years and under.
- R 230 – per person Conservation Levy.
- Private transfer to one of our designated areas.
- Accommodation at Tydon Safari Camp.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Drives in the Kruger National Park and Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
- Conservation levies for Kruger National Park.
- Scenic Panorama Route en route to Johannesburg or Nelspruit post safari.
Excluded and/or Special Conditions
- All activities not indicated.
- Meals and drinks en route to and from Tydon Safari Camp.
- Communication costs.
- Conservation levies for Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
- Single adult sharing with a child is applicable at the single rate.
- All tours are payable in South African Rand (ZAR).
- It is advisable to check exchange rates with your bankers on the day you book your safari tour.
- All tourist attractions and mandatory stops visited en route to Tydon Safari Camp, as well as the return trips are brief and subject to change depending upon time constraints of the day.
- Children are more than welcome at the Tydon Safari Camp; however, there are various restrictions regarding bush activities and room configurations.
- When enquiring about this tour make certain you include the children’s ages for us to be able to send you the child rates and child policy restrictions.
Your 4 Day Luxury Kruger Park and Sabi Sand Safari begins with a pick up in a private, comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle from your pre-safari accommodation/airport in Johannesburg, or Nelspruit or Skukuza.
On arrival at Tydon Safari Camp, freshen up and settle into our tented room before venturing into the exclusive Sabi Sand Game Reserve on our first exciting sunset/night game drive.
We return to Tydon Safari Camp from our evening game viewing drive after dark, to the welcoming scents of a traditional South African dinner cooking on an open fire. Kick back and relax around the cosy campfire in the outdoor boma under the bright stars of the African night sky.
Day two of our African safari tour begins with early morning tea or coffee and a lights snack before we venture into the wilderness on a morning game drive to explore the Kruger National Park in search of Africa’s Big Five (rhino, leopard, lion, buffalo and elephant) and the variety of other wild animals and birds that inhabit the legendary Kruger National Park.
After our exciting morning game drive in the Kruger Park, we return to Tydon Safari Camp where a hearty mid-morning breakfast is served, followed by some free time set aside to explore the camp, spend some time on the viewing deck, or take a refreshing dip in the pool, taking in the peace of the South African bush.
A refreshing light lunch is served at around 14:00 in the main dining area, after which we head back into the Kruger Park on an afternoon safari drive in search of any animals that may have eluded us thus far.
We return to Tydon Safari Camp after a rewarding afternoon in the Kruger for a chilled drink in the open boma before a delectable African dinner is served under the stars.
On the third morning of your Kruger Park and Sabi Sand Safari we return to the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, exploring the bush on a morning wildlife viewing drive, in hopes of getting as close to the animals as possible for great wildlife photographs.
Returning to Safari Camp we tuck into a scrumptious mid-morning breakfast after our exhilarating morning game drive in the Sabi Sand Reserve. You then have free time to relax and take in your tranquil surroundings, take a rejuvenating swim in the camps pool or lie back in your air-conditioned tent with a good book or for a refreshing siesta.
A fresh spread is served at around 14:00 for lunch in the thatched dining area at Safari Camp. In the late afternoon we venture back into the bush on a sunset/night game drive, and on returning to camp a well-prepared dinner is served around the cosy campfire in the outdoor boma out under star-studded skies.
On the last day of our eventful 4 Day Sabi Sand and Kruger Park Safari we bid farewell to Tydon Safari Camp, having experienced the magic of the untamed African bush.
We travel via the scenic Panorama Route through beautiful landscapes and quaint towns, with highlights including the God’s Window, Lisbon Falls and Graskop back to vibrant Johannesburg or Nelspruit.
Our Sabi Sand and Kruger Park Safari tour ends back in Johannesburg at about 17:00 or in Nelspruit around 12:00.
Our 4 Day Kruger Park and Sabi Sand Safari takes you on two exciting Kruger National Park and four Sabi Sand Game Reserve wildlife viewing game drives.
Each morning your guide will wake you before first light to embark on thrilling game drives in hopes of spotting Africa’s Big Five and capturing immaculate photographs of the wild animals in their natural habitat. The bush is already alive as the animals rise in search of food while the soft morning light dances off beads of dew on the spider’s webs.
As the intense heat of the day cools, witness a vast variety of wildlife leave the shade of the indigenous trees and venture out in search of a nearby watering hole. As the day draws to an end and evening approaches, you will have the opportunity to watch as predators come out to hunt.
Evenings at Tydon Safari Camp are spent relaxing and chatting around the camp fire in the outdoor boma or in the thatched lapa before retreating the privacy of your canvas tented room for a peaceful night’s sleep in the African wilderness.
Meals at Tydon Safari Camp
At Tydon African Safaris we consider homely South African cuisine an essential part of the African safari experience. The meals that we serve are a reflection of real home-style South African food. We do cater for vegetarians.
Rise and shine with early morning tea or coffee in the main dining area, before venturing out on a morning game viewing drive. On return to Tydon Safari Camp, a mid-morning brunch is served with a selection of fresh fruits, yoghurt, cereal, and fresh flapjacks/crumpets. Fresh fruit juice is supplied.
Lunch is served at Tydon Safari Camp during the heat of the day; therefore, we prepare refreshing light meals with an accompaniment of fresh salads and chilled fruit that satisfy the taste buds.
Cold beverages and fruit juices will be available for purchase.
As is the culture in South Africa, we all eat together around the warmth of the campfire in the open air boma under the star-studded African night sky, while the sounds of animals calling in the distance can often be heard.