Valid 01 November 2018 – 31 October 2019
- R 14 635 – package per person sharing.
- R 17 130 – single booking rate per person.
- R 7 370 – children 12 years and under.
- R 230 – Conservation Levy
Valid 01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020
- R 15 810 – package per person sharing.
- R 18 500 – single booking rate per person.
- R 7 960 – children 12 years and under.
- R 230 – per person Conservation Levy
- Private transfer to one of our designated areas.
- Accommodation at Tydon Safari Camp.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Drives in the Kruger National Park and Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
- Conservation levies for Kruger National Park.
- Scenic Panorama Route en route to Johannesburg or Nelspruit post safari.
Excluded and/or Special Conditions
- All activities not indicated.
- Meals and drinks en route to and from Tydon Safari Camp.
- Communication costs.
- Conservation levies for Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
- Single adult sharing with a child is applicable at the single rate.
- All tours are payable in South African Rand (ZAR).
- It is advisable to check exchange rates with your bankers on the day you book your safari tour.
- All tourist attractions and mandatory stops visited en route to Tydon Safari Camp, as well as the return trips are brief and subject to change depending upon time constraints of the day.
- Children are more than welcome at the Tydon Safari Camp; however, there are various restrictions regarding bush activities and room configurations.
- When enquiring about this tour make certain you include the children’s ages for us to be able to send you the child rates and child policy restrictions.
Your 4 Day Luxury Kruger Park and Sabi Sand Safari begins with a pick up in a private, comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle from your pre-safari accommodation/airport in Johannesburg, or Nelspruit or Skukuza.
On arrival at Tydon Safari Camp, freshen up and settle into our tented room before venturing into the exclusive Sabi Sand Game Reserve on our first exciting sunset/night game drive.
We return to Tydon Safari Camp from our evening game viewing drive after dark, to the welcoming scents of a traditional South African dinner cooking on an open fire. Kick back and relax around the cosy campfire in the outdoor boma under the bright stars of the African night sky.
Day two of our African safari tour begins with early morning tea or coffee and a lights snack before we venture into the wilderness on a morning game drive to explore the Kruger National Park in search of Africa’s Big Five (rhino, leopard, lion, buffalo and elephant) and the variety of other wild animals and birds that inhabit the legendary Kruger National Park.
After our exciting morning game drive in the Kruger Park, we return to Tydon Safari Camp where a hearty mid-morning breakfast is served, followed by some free time set aside to explore the camp, spend some time on the viewing deck, or take a refreshing dip in the pool, taking in the peace of the South African bush.
A refreshing light lunch is served at around 14:00 in the main dining area, after which we head back into the Kruger Park on an afternoon safari drive in search of any animals that may have eluded us thus far.
We return to Tydon Safari Camp after a rewarding afternoon in the Kruger for a chilled drink in the open boma before a delectable African dinner is served under the stars.
On the third morning of your Kruger Park and Sabi Sand Safari we return to the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, exploring the bush on a morning wildlife viewing drive, in hopes of getting as close to the animals as possible for great wildlife photographs.
Returning to Safari Camp we tuck into a scrumptious mid-morning breakfast after our exhilarating morning game drive in the Sabi Sand Reserve. You then have free time to relax and take in your tranquil surroundings, take a rejuvenating swim in the camps pool or lie back in your air-conditioned tent with a good book or for a refreshing siesta.
A fresh spread is served at around 14:00 for lunch in the thatched dining area at Safari Camp. In the late afternoon we venture back into the bush on a sunset/night game drive, and on returning to camp a well-prepared dinner is served around the cosy campfire in the outdoor boma out under star-studded skies.
On the last day of our eventful 4 Day Sabi Sand and Kruger Park Safari we bid farewell to Tydon Safari Camp, having experienced the magic of the untamed African bush.
We travel via the scenic Panorama Route through beautiful landscapes and quaint towns, with highlights including the God’s Window, Lisbon Falls and Graskop back to vibrant Johannesburg or Nelspruit.
Our Sabi Sand and Kruger Park Safari tour ends back in Johannesburg at about 17:00 or in Nelspruit around 12:00.
Our 4 Day Kruger Park and Sabi Sand Safari takes you on two exciting Kruger National Park and four Sabi Sand Game Reserve wildlife viewing game drives.
Each morning your guide will wake you before first light to embark on thrilling game drives in hopes of spotting Africa’s Big Five and capturing immaculate photographs of the wild animals in their natural habitat. The bush is already alive as the animals rise in search of food while the soft morning light dances off beads of dew on the spider’s webs.
As the intense heat of the day cools, witness a vast variety of wildlife leave the shade of the indigenous trees and venture out in search of a nearby watering hole. As the day draws to an end and evening approaches, you will have the opportunity to watch as predators come out to hunt.
Evenings at Tydon Safari Camp are spent relaxing and chatting around the camp fire in the outdoor boma or in the thatched lapa before retreating the privacy of your canvas tented room for a peaceful night’s sleep in the African wilderness.
Meals at Tydon Safari Camp
At Tydon African Safaris we consider homely South African cuisine an essential part of the African safari experience. The meals that we serve are a reflection of real home-style South African food. We do cater for vegetarians.
Rise and shine with early morning tea or coffee in the main dining area, before venturing out on a morning game viewing drive. On return to Tydon Safari Camp, a mid-morning brunch is served with a selection of fresh fruits, yoghurt, cereal, and fresh flapjacks/crumpets. Fresh fruit juice is supplied.
Lunch is served at Tydon Safari Camp during the heat of the day; therefore, we prepare refreshing light meals with an accompaniment of fresh salads and chilled fruit that satisfy the taste buds.
Cold beverages and fruit juices will be available for purchase.
As is the culture in South Africa, we all eat together around the warmth of the campfire in the open air boma under the star-studded African night sky, while the sounds of animals calling in the distance can often be heard.